Container Deliveries (FCL-LCL)
Vigolin company offers clients both FCL (full container load) and LCL (less than container load) services:
- We perform deliveries by sea transport from any point to any destination all over the world
- We can work out the route of cargo delivery considering railway and motor transport
- Our experienced employees carefully treat client`s enquiries, arrange all the steps of cargo movement from producer to consignee, i.e. "DOOR TO DOOR" delivery taking into account client`s requests
- Customs documentation
- Cargo insurance
- Survey procedures
- Customs warehouse services
- We provide our clients with all the information needed on all the stages of cargo delivery
- We optimize transport solutions to reduce the delivery cost for our clients
- We constantly update costs and rates
- Working with the biggest and well-known ocean shipping container lines and world transport companies ensures reliability of our work and successful solutions of the required tasks
Multimodal Container Railway Deliveries
We arrange multimodal container sea/railway deliveries from the ports of America and Europe via Tallinn and Klaipeda to Russia, Central Asia and Mongolia. There is an option to buy containers.
We also offer a service of containers delivery for loading to a consignor. We also can arrange export formalities for cargoes in Europe.
We are official agents of FIT (FESCO Integrated Transport) in Estonia and in Lithuania and we render service for container deliveries in the train «Baltika -Transit».
The container train block «Baltika-Transit» gives an exclusive opportunity to deliver cargoes from the European countries to the countries of Central Asia and back via the Baltic ports in the shortest time and at competitive rates.
The block train which began its work in May 2003 provides delivery of containers via the Baltic ports to Kazakhstan, Kirghizia, Uzbekistan, Tadjikistan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Iran as follows:
- Containers are despatched from the ports of the Western Europe: Аntwerpen, Rotterdam, Hamburg, Helsinki, Immingham (UK), Esbjerg (Denmark), Кlaipeda (Lithuania), Мuuga (Estonia);
- a block train is despatched from the Rezekene/ Shkirotava station 2-3 times a week;
- the transit time of the train on the territory of Russia from the Russian border to the Kazakhstan border (Ozinki station) is up to 5 calendar days;
- the train moves strictly according to the schedule under constant dispatcher's control.
Rent of special containers (tank-containers, reef-containers) upon request of a client for the period from 3 months up to 1 year and longer. Delivery - to any point worldwide.